Terms and Conditions of the Online Store dated 25.05.2018
§ 1 General information
The online store at www.unreleasedminiatures.eu is run by the following company:
Tax ID (NIP): 777-309-31-54
Registration (REGON): 362339643
§ 2 Placing orders
1. All prices of displayed goods include tax and are given in EUR/CAD/AUD/GBP/CHF.
2. Prices do not include shipping and payment processing fees, which may increase the order value.
3. Orders are received by the store's staff via the online store or email.
4. Orders via the online store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the whole year.
5. Properly placing an order via the online store entails creating an account, correctly filling out the order form, and providing the information necessary for fulfilling the order, including shipping address of the chosen goods.
6. After placing an order, the Costumer will receive an e-mail notification confirming their order.
7. Order processing begins once a store employee receives a confirmation of payment via PayPal.
8. Each product sold in the store comes from a legitimate source, and most of the products are prepared in the company headquarters.
9. The Customer can cancel an order via email using the store's contact information. An order already sent by mail cannot be canceled. The Customer will receive an email notification as soon as an order is send.
10. We are not shipping to Asian and African countries.
§ 3 Shipping costs and delivery times
1. The ordered goods are shipped to the address indicated on the order form. The store is obligated to inform the Customer of an incorrectly filled out order form that can make order processing and shipping impossible, difficult, or delayed.
2. The package is shipped to the Customer in accordance with the deadline specified in the online store. Unreleased Miniatures is the manufacturer of most of the products. Each order is prepared from scratch and its elements are manufactured on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the times of delivery specified in the online store are only an approximation. In case of any delays, the Customer will be informed of the situation by email.
3. The shipping costs are covered by the buyer. The shipping costs are dependent on the purchased goods, selected shipping method, and selected payment method. The Customer can familiarize himself with the shipping costs on the shopping cart page, visible after adding the selected goods to the cart. The available shipping methods and shipping costs of the goods inside the cart will be displayed on the above page.
4. At a certain value of the goods added to the cart, the store covers the shipping costs. If the store covers the shipping costs of the purchased goods, the store reserves the right to choose the shipping method used to deliver the goods to the Customer. The Customer can always choose to pick another, paid shipping method.
§ 4 Payments
1. Every transaction is confirmed with a VAT invoice.
2. Payment for the ordered goods can be made via electronic payment systems or a wire transfer to the store's Pay Pal account.
3. For orders paid by bank transfer, the payment must be made in full within 10 days from receiving the order by the store. After this date, any unpaid order will be canceled.
§ 5 Complaint procedures
1. In the event that the Customer finds a product defective or damaged in a way not mentioned in the product's description on the store page, the Customer should promptly contact the seller by email or phone in order to determine how to proceed.
2. Complaints relating to mechanical damage must contain the necessary data for its consideration, particularly the order number, the description of the subject of complaint, and photographs of the defective product.
3. If the product received by the Customer becomes flawed or damaged during the shipment, it may be returned by the Customer by sending it to the store's address.
4. In case of complaint, the cost of returning and sending the products shall be borne by the products' seller.
5. If a complaint is accepted, the store exchanges the damaged product for a new one, or, if this method of handling the complaint is not possible, refunds the amount paid by the Customer.
6. In case of a complaint, return or replacement of the purchased goods, the Customer is asked to contact the seller by email or phone to determine the further course of action.
7. The Customer can return the purchased goods (withdraw from the contract) within 10 days from the date of delivery without giving a reason (legal basis: article 7, par. 1 of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product).
§ 6 Refunds
1. Refunds are carried out by the store via wire transfer to the designated bank account, or PayPal.
2. To make a return, the Customer must contact the store staff via email and send the products to the company's address.
3. The refund is processed within 5 working days from the returned goods' arrival.
1. With the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, the Customer gives consent for the store owner to process their personal data in accordance with Act of August 29, 1997 on personal data protection (Official Journal No 101, 2002, Item 926, as amended), essential for service rendering and marketing purposes. The Sender reserves the right to access and correct their personal data.
§ 8 Final provisions
1. In matters not regulated by the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code and Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product are applicable.
2. Disputes in relation to consumers arising from the application of these Terms and Conditions and the performance of contracts shall be considered by the court of competent jurisdiction according to the provisions on jurisdiction, and in accordance with the Act of November 17, 1964 Code of Civil Procedure (Official Journal No 43, Item 296, as amended).
3. The store owner reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions provided that the changes applicable to the consumer shall not apply to services being performed, and will be effective 30 days after the customer is informed electronically.
1.1 The administrator of personal data of persons using the Unreleased Miniatures websites and store, including Buyers and Users, is Unreleased Miniatures Adam Sokół with its registered office at ul. Galileusza 5e / 11, 60-159 Poznań entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, NIP: 7773093154; REGON 362339643 ("Administrator").
1.2. The administrator processes personal data in accordance with the requirements of
Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC - EU General Data Protection Regulation (referred to as "GDPR").
2. Data collection
The personal data that we collect: name and surname, name (company), tax identification number, business address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail, credit card information, bank account number, username and password, IP address of the computer from which the registration was made or an order has been placed. Personal data is collected at the User's registration, filling in the Order form, the subscription form for the newsletter, during communication with the data subject.
3. Purposes of the data processing
Data will be processed for the purpose of:
3.1 Providing Account services - during the period of maintaining (registering) the Account for the User, until the moment of liquidation of the User's Account at the User's request - pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Act on Public Benefit. 1(b) GDPR;
3.2 Conclusion and implementation of contracts for the sale of products via the Portal - until the end of the contract - pursuant to Article 6(1) (b) and 9(1)(b)(2) (h) GDPR;
3.3 The Administrator shall perform his legal obligations, in particular those resulting from the tax law - for a period of 5 years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the particular tax is due in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract of sale of the product via the Portal has expired, or longer if required by law - pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Act on Public Contracts. Article 9(1)(c) and (9)(2)(h) GDPR;
3.4. Determine, pursue or defend against any claims that the Administrator or you may have against yourself (including data contained in the User Account, data concerning agreements for the sale of products through the Portal) - pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) and 9(2)( h) of the GDPR - during the periods of limitation of claims, specified in the provisions of law;
3.5 Sending a newsletter with health information content, products offered by the Administrator, until the withdrawal of consent, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR.
4. Voluntary provision of data, consent for data processing
4.1. Providing data is voluntary. In the scope indicated in the Terms and Conditions, providing data is necessary for the purpose of Registration or submission and implementation of the Order.
4.2. You can provide your personal data without consenting to their processing in order to receive the newsletter.
4.3. If you consent to the processing of your data for the above purposes, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Customer Service Department at email@example.com by phone: (+48) 698 770 201. You may withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter by clicking on the appropriate link, placed in each newsletter. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
5. Rights related to the processing of personal data
5.1 Everyone whose personal data are processed shall have the right to access, rectify, erase or oppose (as far as is legally possible) the processing of personal data concerning him or her, and the right to data transfer. A person whose data are processed also has the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority.
5.3 The Administrator may refuse to delete the Data if there are reasons arising from the legal provisions.
6. Data protection
6.1 The Administrator shall apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the data being processed, and in particular shall protect the data against unauthorised disclosure, unlawful processing and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
6.2 Only persons authorised by the Administrator shall be allowed to process your data within the organization (company) of the Administrator.
7. Other provisions